Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cabin Feaver...

Suzanna and Evangeline

Samuel and Faith



Ty giving Nikki a ride on the walker...


Nikki and Rebekah

Emma and Leah



Play-Do fun


Jinger and Beth


We made Rosie some braids!


My Quilt!


Well all is normal around here. John is working so much , We thank the Lord for his provision and blessing of my husband coming home, And last week we were so blessed to have my best friends the Lathams stay the weekend.. Awesome fun and the kids had a blast.. I just love being with them. My kiddos have a cold and John Michael has it the worst. He had 105 fever last night and wow , that scared me. But we are managing to keep it down and he is eating and playing some. I will be glad for spring we never seem to get sick in the spring and summer or fall... But winter hits and bam... Were out till spring it seems like. I am really thankful for my husband , who even when he is working he trys to take some of the children with him so that he can help me out. So as I write this I only have four children and I kept the boys and Elizabeth and sent those Rowdy girls with there daddy.. lol I have always joked that my boys were ballerinas and the girls were line backers.... but John reassures me this will not be true for long. I am learning to "stay" at home. I love to go and especially shopping but with all the children and lack of money , "laughing" I am finding that I really do have a million things to do here and I love to read and I have been sewing a quilt and I just love it. I'm almost done with it . I am self taught no formal training so any imperfections just add to the uniqueness of my work.."lol" One of a kind. I am also learning that I can never keep the house clean un less my kids are sleeping. and The laundry will never be "caught up" unless you consider only two loads to do caught up... there are always at least two every day. and I always seem to need milk. There is no real home for socks in my house so if your ever here you will hear the term "sock basket" there's no use just leave them there and find matches as you go. So my life is really full of doings and you know I just wouldn't want it any other way... The children far out way the work... And some day "though It just seems to good to be true" Im told my house will be quite and it will just be John and I... "WHATEVER" lol Who knows maybe..

Beth

1 comment:

 The Morris Family said...

Hey, you cheated lookin' on Fb and seeing that pic!!!!

you should write a book about your families exploits,your faith and trust in the Lord. It is trusting the Lord like major for jobs when your self employed, but He is faithful. this May will it will be three years since Terry left his Sara Lee job!! We have always had food and clothing, what was promised and we have had definitely more than those things too!!!!

Thanks for checking in on us....

Cindy