Monday, February 8, 2010

All things NEW


What happens when Mom is around!

The best daddy ever!


Ok so I look cool.


Wow It has been the longest between post since I started this blog 2 years ago. I have been super busy with my husband who is now home and I just do not find the time to be on here blogging. I do Love Face book . I seem to connect faster and easier to my friends but I think blogs are really cool also. A little more in depth. Well what has happen over the last month... The Lathams came back for another visit and that was so cool, it is awesome having friends like them! Elizabeth is now playing and smiling and cooing at us. We are so in love with her. She is sweeet! Our business is doing well and John and I are just as happy as 2 toad's on a log to be together all day! We do not get as much done when daddy is home "playing" with us but We are having to find a New normal to life. We are getting in our new cirriculmn this week and that is exciting I always like doing something new. My motto " why stay the same when you can change it" and my sweet husband says " why change it if you can leave it the same" lol We are opposites for sure. We balance each other out. We were just saying in the van on a trip to town how God uses me to get him out of his box and God uses John to try to shove me in one.. Life is grand! The kids are just growing up before our eyes and we are loving our new sleep schedual! We are not up until almost 8 and that is SO COOL.... for years I was up at 5:30 or 6am and i have finally arrived. Now I know I should be more disciplined.... "blah blah"... Not for now im going to enjoy this new found freedom.. time for being up early later!.. Another possible adventure is a new house and property. 88.23 acers to be exact and a tiny little house to live in while we build our dream home.. this place has four ponds and loaded with deer... All the fishin' and huntin we can stand.... sounds pretty perfect to me!. So pray for us. We want so much to continue to show our children how to be self sufficent and God sufficent! Teaching them how to live off the Land and a place to have fun and all that good stuff. This is a desire of the heart so We just pray that the Lord would bless it. Of course we want to do it debit free so It would be the Lord for it all to work out just right! I am also getting a new wood floor in this week .. I cant wait to see how it turns out. Next is the bathroom. So we can hopefuly get this home sold to buy the other one! If every thing works out we will be in a new home by march... whew... that make me tired thinking about it. lol Have a great February. Hugs and Kisses. {>

No comments: