Well this weekend has been productive for sure. As I type this John is ripping up the old tile in the kitchen and A blessing in disguise.... The whole floor was rotted.... all the ply board was wet... we had no Idea. John got an amazing deal on hard wood flooring about 2 weeks ago and it was only $350 to do the whole kitchen.... it would normally be around 750. Im loving this.
We also have been getting lots of goodies from the garden and we got the cutest Heart tomatoes.... It was cut and given to my sweetheart of course and he loved it.... John Michael managed to smear Mayo , Chicken and bread in to his head and hair.... He just likes stuff on his head.... Strange child but I just love him to pieces.. Im doing ok but have a feeling im loosing water I will go back on Aug 3 for an ultra sound and IM PRAYING THEY DO NOT PUT ME ON BED REST.... .John would have to tie me down..lol I can not stay still for long.. and 10 weeks it sooo long.
oh and I had a Child that put a comb in my hair this week so well that I could not get it out... I had to drive to Shawnee with a comb in my head and have John cut up the comb and then pull it out....... It was crazy and hurt really bad... Lesson learned. No combs ever!
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment