Monday, July 20, 2009

The blessings of Monday.


Today is special because God has allowed me to be here one more day for my children to teach them his ways. I am also glad that I can serve my husband and kiss him goodnight. I am thankful to have a house to clean and laundry to do "in the washer machine" <-- that is a luxury here. I could be some where beating it against a rock on the river.... :) So thankful for the washer! and there is my salvation in Christ and the promise of eternal life in heaven that seems so lovely so wonderful I get teary eyed thinking about it. The blessings of going to the garden and coming back with a basket full of veggies and chickens crowing and the Katydid's singing...... Simply wonderful Monday.... I hope that trash man can find this peace today.. He had to dump 3 cans of tile and it broke his truck lifter and he had to unload it by hand into his truck..... oopps.. I pray for him not to harbor bitterness at my husband :) who is only serving me by redoing my floor..:) Thank you Lord that I have peace in the storm on Monday's.


Beth

No comments: