Monday, May 25, 2009

Our weekend camping....:)


Can you believe I didn't take pictures of camping....ahhh We had a great time except when we got rained out on Sunday and had to leave in the night in the rain.... lol Our new tent was not so water proof...lol The kids went out on the boat and had a blast and they went fishing , Emma caught the first fish.. An alligator gar... she said she was bored though...lol Fishing was not her favorite thing to do. I just hung around camp and tended little children and relaxed it was great I love being out side and not a pile of something to do. But of course im home now and WOW..... the pile is high... sleeping bags, laundry, school and re- organizing our closets....lol They are a mess.. So I will post pictures later. One amazing thing out of the camping weekend is that during the short storm at the lake the kids and I are all piled in the tent and the wind is really blowing it around and some where crying We all held hands and just prayed that Jesus would calm the storm and stop the rain and God did what we asked as soon as I said amen the rain almost stopped and the girls were so joyful and Emma was praising the Lord.... My Jesus is alive and real and answers prayers of those that trust and have faith..... Praise the Lord for his goodness and blessing. Have a great week.

Beth

No comments: