Friday, May 29, 2009

Hanging around the Farm


My herbs


The garden

John's Favorite flowers. He love's they way they smell.


"The Hens"


My farm boy opening up the chicken coop.


"Trying to feed the chickens"


"This is our rooster Buster.. He is so much fun to watch."


Well this week has been busy with planting and picking, painting ,pictures and prayer all those "P"'s lol I just love being at home... I never thought I would be able to sit still let alone stay home day after day and just enjoy the farm and the work and taking care of kiddo's and chores... It is such a huge blessing for me to be able to teach and train my children and care for my husband and learn how to be "Lord-sufficient" It is not "Self-sufficent" I could never do it by my self... So I made a new word.... lol I now enjoy the little things like watching squirles eat our dog food...lol or seeing a bird fly into the window over and over trying to get in...lol It was funny at first then sad so We tried to scare it away... and seeing the kids chase the chickens or planting watermelons with them or picking peas... it is truly how God ment it I think.... To be with our children and not miss all those special moments like John Michael puting all the cloth daipers in the potty and flushing continously ....lol That is what he see's mom doing so he thought he was helping..... "More is caught then taught" I PROMISE>>>>> whatever you do .....the will surely do.. GUARANTEED. The shop is getting some work which is a huge blessing . Im so excited that I go on monday back to the Doctor for another ultrasound and to confirm my little girl...or Little boy... Have a great weekedn and remember take time to play with your little ones... they grow so fast and life is to short...


Beth

No comments: