Monday, May 18, 2009

A great weekend.








Monday is here and off to a great start. The kids got there chores done first thing and we set up the moon bounce so they could bounce out all that energy the have. Just a tid bit .. God is so amazing in how he gives us peace beyond understanding. As most of you know the shop is really in a bad spot right now and somehow I know that everything is going to workout. I maybe a change in direction for my family but I am so excited to see what God has in store for us. We are definitely being taught lessons....lol But the bumps and bruises will heal and Gods glory will not cease from our hearts or mind. We took the kids to Jon and Amy's church this weekend and they played and had a blast.. John got to go up on a helicopter ride.... and was smiling all the time... Im so glad he enjoys stuff like that and that I stay mostly pregnant so I do not have to do it with him...lol But I would if he asked....lol but be scared to death. Here are some pictures of the weekend.... I love you guys and please be in prayer for John to have direction and for the shop to have work.

Beth

No comments: