Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Emma



My sweet Emma is 5 today and she is having a great day. Her party is tonight and she woke up to donuts and decorations. I always decorate when they go to bed so that it is a surprise the next morning. The blessing also is that I have had Emma for all her Birthdays except her first. God worked out that way im sure. So here are some cute things to know about Emma.

Name: Emma Carolyn Determan :}

Occupation: 2nd born daughter and future cook

Fav color: Pink and any things shiny

Fav food: My bread, Pizza, Biscuits, Bread sticks

Fav toy: Cell phone and Baby Doll

Family nick name: Bula May

Funny things she dose: bobs her head and says " girl" in her girlfriend voice....lol soooo funny

So Pray a special blessing for Emma to day. and if you think about it for Corinne... Im sure this is a hard day for her. I am thankful that she chose life for Emma.

I will have party pictures later.


1 comment:

Cactus Flower said...

What a wonderful post. It made me :-) Still praying for you guys!