
School. It is sometimes like this............. LOL It really is fun learning with the girls. We will prevail and succeed. We are learning to read and we are going over the basic stuff..... PHONICS... and then more PHONICS....... It is fun though.

Next is my tall, dark and handsome man. I am so thankful for him and he works so hard for us. We really appreciate our Daddy.

New rule.... No GUM during class. They had way too much fun.
As for me I got to step on a long rusty nail this morning and praise the Lord I had a tetanus shot back in 06 so now I just have to keep my foot wrapped up so I do not get an infection ... oh did I mention it hurts really bad to walk on it and any pressure at all is very painful.... This was exactly what I needed.... lol to be a hopa long... Oh well... My kids will have a 10 sec delay with Mom today... Please remember to pray for us to get work in the shop. Still no work and we are starting to run thin..... Thanks so much
Beth
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment