

We were blessed beyond measure last night . Thank you so much for all the people that made Emma , Faith and Hope feel special. We also had family and dear friends minister to us by bringing us or buying us groceries.... WOW... God really dose know all our needs and provides for us abundantly . And my sweet husband would remind me often when I get nervous about the current situation that God has always provided for us. How quickly I seem to for get that my God is big enough for all our needs. He provided a HOME<>SHOP>APPLIANCES>FOOD>CHILDREN.... so here am I humbled before the Lord for ever getting worried... I can be so silly. Thank you God.
We also spoke to the Wood's Family tonight in Korea... They are doing well . For those of you who do not know them they are friends of ours from church and we used to go to bricktown with them on Saturday nights to hand out tracks and wittiness to others about Jesus. The excepted a teaching position there in a privet school to teach English to students and so they are there to hopefully get to share the gospel with them and help them to understand to serve God not idols. It was neat I called Pam at 9:30 sat night and it was 11:30 Sunday morning there. How cool. Well have a great night and thanks again to my family and friends.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment