4 overhauls in the shop this month(we got the other one yesterday) !!!! Praise the Lord.
Corinne terminated her rights and we are one step closer to adoption.
John and I are still able and wanting to care and love 6 children under the age of 5 with #7 on the way.
John and I are going on our first date ALONE since June. (I have been praying for us to have time alone for awhile just to go to dinner or something. Thanks to Kelli we are going to night. I only have two babysitters that are state approved for the girls so this is hard to do ( they have had to have background checks and I am so thankful for them to have done this for us.) Thanks guys Please still continue to pray for a Van. This and the Dads rights terminated are our real goals at this point. We are still waiting for the approval for keeping the girls after Feb. when the baby is born , They assure me this will be no problem but I want it writing....... I learned along time ago that there assurance is not always what happens....
Have a grate week.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment