Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gone Fishing~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes John went fishing this weekend with his dad and I am at home all alone.... LOL that would seem sweet wouldn't it.... NEVER ALONE>.... We are doing well and we took a trip down to my mothers home in Lindsay so that helped pass the time and I am still here and surviving. Really being at home is great.. Going places is hard. The world is equiped for 2 children not 6 . LOL If I could only get them to make a 6 seater grocery cart. Man that would be awesome...
So we have only had minor issues this week...
Joseph dose not like the taste of deodorant but the good thing is that he smelled like his daddy all day .... And he is still alive. Praise the Lord..

Hope dose not mind toilet water.... At all...... she rather enjoys her strolls as if she is going through the drive through at sonic....... hhmm You just wonder what there thinking....

Now I promise that I am WATCHING THE CHILDREN..... Or i wouldn't be able to tell these stories.... LOL So please do not get alarmed...... (to the grandparents... )

Nikki has figured out 101 ways to hit her brother or sisters and try to get them to hush about it...

Ty--- Bless his heart he just wants to know when he can be a daddy and have his own house... LOL

Faith..... hmmmm she is our 2nd most challenging ..... I went to make sandwiches and all 5 tomatoes had bites missing out of them and were put back on the counter...... I went to look for her and she was in the corner vigoursley chewing.... but proceeded to give me a big smile.... Man how do train kids when there so darn cute...

Emma ..... She lets me know that nothing is ever her fault..... (really this is funny) and when some one else gets into trouble she reminds me that she once again has prevailed triumphly not to do what they just did....


So this may sound crazy but I love all of this.... Man life is full of surprises.....

John will be home Sunday evening and I shall clock out and go home for the rest of the evening.... lol No overtime pay here.

Beth

1 comment:

The Mercado's & Family said...

How funny...and cute. It is so hard when they are so darn cute. All you really want to do is laugh but you know you can't. Been there and done that. Well still am.