Monday, October 22, 2007

VERY warm and cozy




What a wonderful morning for a fire.... It was cool in the house and so My husband was so sweet to help me get wood last night and get everything ready for the fire this morning... It was so nice for about 1hr and then I was hot and it was 74 in the house,... :) LOL John told me so... But he didnt complain when I asked for the fire he said sure...For he new he would be leaving and going to work and I could sit in my nice warm house..... LOL Man the Wisdom that people poses ... So lesson learned and we should have just put on some sweaters... But it really was cozy and nice to smell the fire and have my coffee by it.. I really am grateful to my sweet husband that helps me and cares for me and will go with my whims of ideas.... He is very patient with me. :), The girls and boys are doing great and we had a fun time at Kurby's Birthday party last night and are thankful for a great family. Todd the girls dad still has not contacted DHS so it is becoming more and more evident that his rights are going to be terminated with out him fighting it on December 13th. (he could ask for a Jury trial) . Thanks for your prayers and support. The Shop is slowly picking up but we could really use one more big job for the month... God always takes care of us so how awesome is it to see Him work.... Everyweek... We are very grateful for this time in our life... We are learning so much and our Faith grows everyday.

Have a Blessed day
Beth

1 comment:

The Mercado's & Family said...

Thanks for coming. I love having family time. It is so enjoyable to visit w/ friends and family