May has been filled with blessings! The shop open for business, The garden planted , Mothers day fun for me! My sweet Husbands birthday, Trip to the Zoo with Nanny , and A 4 day camping trip to Lake Eufaula with our family and boy was it fun! IT is alot of work but so worth the children's smiles! I am still doing laundry and un packing but I have been busy in the garden. Lots of pics to share but none of the lake... my camera went BONKERS. We are on summer break this week to catch up from lake and so that I could finish up the garden. I have a huge garden and hope that the Lord blesses it! We love veggies and fruit. In our home we eat 10lbs of apples a week and 6 lbs of bananas . Not to mention the smoothies and salads and spniach and othere things.. It keeps us healthy! We are blessed with good health! Have a great June. We have a special little girl turning 10!!! cant believe it!
 |
| John and His Mom |
 |
| The Boys John, Joseph and Ty |
 |
| The girls Hope, Emma, Nikki, Lizzy and Faith (Hannah was sleeping) |
 |
| Zoo fun on a lizzard |
 |
| Shop Entrance |
 |
| Still moving in and cleaning up dirt, but were open! |
 |
| Left Bay |
 |
| Our wonderful Home! |
 |
| A country Kitty |
 |
| Tear down Table |
 |
| The Garden |
 |
| the kids and I painted signs . Lots of fun! |
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment