 |
| Water fights |
 |
| 8 Determan children with water guns... be afraid. (i took picture before they had water in them) lol |
 |
| Teaching John Michael to ride with out training wheels. Hes only 4 and can do it! We are so proud of him. |
 |
| Mom and Hannah. I love , love this little girl! |
 |
| I can DO IT! |
 |
| A king! We were doing a bible study on Esther and we all dressed our parts. |
 |
| The very best Daddy ! and a very silly Nikki! |
 |
Our Esther bible story day, We do a bible story once a week and make sure to dress the part!
|
Well we are schooling full time and taking care of new baby and THE SHOP IS DONE. Praise the Lord. We move the Lift in on Monday and my sweet, works way to hard, husband will be home! It has taken us 1 year to complete this journey but we did it. He built this shop from the ground up with his own two hands (and a huge help from his dad) and I couldnt be more proud of him! Its so nice and roomy. I will post pics on tuesday of the new shop all completed with the car lift. The kids have been so diligent in chores and school (with a little encouragement from Mom) and on the down time we have been playing alot! Here are some pictures of the kiddos and we have a Birthday tomorrow! Joseph Henry turns 6! He is our little COMMAND man! He will be a Great leader some day. (but not of me) :O) I remind him often. lol Have a great weekend. Sorry its been so long. Life happens fast. But Heaven is forever. Hope your ready!
Beth Determan
No comments:
Post a Comment