Well this last couple weeks have been filled with parties and gardening , baby chicks, puppies, kittens and then of course our baby! We are in full swing here at the Determan Homestead ! We have some pictures of Mothers day and of the newest addition to our family! Im trying to blog more, FB less... or something..lol I really do not have time for either but am trying for family sake! But it will be allot less as the summer goes on. Im so busy with children and gardening and then it will be canning and preserving the harvest that God blesses us with. and in June we will be butchering our chickens (24) and so we are going to be swamped with farm work! But life is wonderful and I wouldn't have it any other way! So on to the pictures. Have a great week!
Joseph and his snake skin that is longer then he is! Yikes!
Mom and Hope being silly!

TY

John

Emma

Lizzy on her Scooter She is one of the big kids now!

Me and my Sweetheart!
Celebrating 13 years this June, Praise the Lord!
baby #9
so small about the size of a large grape.
we praise the Lord for this newest blessing.
We are due Dec 20 and cant wait to know
what the baby will be. We should find out
in The First week of August.
2 comments:
It was so wonderful to meet you last night! Thank you for hosting all of us in your lovely home! I hope the Lord makes our paths cross again soon! I'd love to get to know you more! :D
Blessings,
( : David'sKate : )
Thanks, Its was fun! and Sticky! lol Your little girl was so cute! see ya around I hope!
Beth Determan
Post a Comment