Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A long time..


Well we have been wonderfully busy. March came and went like a blur! and then April was almost the same. Many Blessings we have had for the Month of April

  1. We found out we were having baby #9.. Due in December
  2. We got a whole new flock of chickens , Layers and meat birds
  3. Lots of yummy veggies in the garden
  4. Celebrating our Risen Savior with friends and Family
  5. Joseph surprise Bday Party
  6. John and I loosing 27lbs since Jan 26th!
  7. We got a new Van.(big tires and loud pipes) = Mrs. Determan love's it :O)

So April proved to be very eventful for the Determan Family. May will be just as fun. For me anyway I am painting my living room and the entry way. I am also blessed to be the host of a Baby shower for some wonderful ladies Kim Chattam and Courtney Mount. Im so excited about this, it is going to be an Ice Cream Social. We will feature homemade Ice cream (honey Vanilla) and maybe another flavor? Also there will be the Bryers Vanilla and Choc. and every one will bring a topping and there daughters are of course invited to come and wear there very best! We love including the children in our events. Its is such a special time for a mother to spend with her daughter and learning how to attend a party and bless someone else! (as I speak Lizzy is just dumped my sewing drawer full of pins.... be right back) ............ as I was saying May is going to be busy! I am learning constantly about being content. There are so many levels to that~ I really do love staying home. I do not mind all the dishes and laundry , cleaning and cooking, loving and spanking, smiling and crying.. its all apart of my day and who I am. I love the fact I can say ( Yes there all mine) and be proud of the mother I am. And you may say boastful... I will take what I can get! lol We are not perfect. We throw fits... (all of us)
We yell (all of us) We learn to ask for forgiveness and We learn to listen to God lead ,guide and direct us. Im studying in Titus and I love the wisdom God gave women.. I do not want the word of God to be blasphemed! I am so glad that I can mold my self to what God wants me to be... TO OFTEN people mold God to what they want Him to be.. So that is my April and I cant wait to post about the coming and goings of May. We are trying to sell our old van and hoping and praying and hoping and praying for other needed things in our life.

Beth

No comments: