Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting ready for the Holidays


I love leaves~


It shoots better this way...lol


Go Cowgirl!


So funny!

We have so much to do and so little time! I LOVE IT. I like it when Im forced to clean out that closet ive been neglecting or vacuuming places that I normally wouldn't or washing windows {for them to get smeared up again} lol what is it any way about wanting to lick a perfectly clean window.... beats me... but maybe i'll get the urge.. you just never know with me! So we are cleaning this and moving that in preparation for friends and thanksgiving and a Christmas party! Lots of functions at the Determan homestead this time of year. Thank the good Lord for a great big house to have all the people I could ever want over. Elizabeth is now 1 and wow is she so CUTE! She is walking all over the place and her little Lady personality is adorable. The other children are busy doing school and playing in the last warm days of fall. I love this time of year my electric bill has been cut in half and now were planing on what to buy for Christmas. Fun times. Singing Christmas music and just playing together. I realize that all the work I have now is for but a season that I will miss like crazy some day. Seeing my children and being all together is so wonderful. As they grow and move on to other places or "in the back yard" thats what they tell me now...lol I will never grow tired of seeing there faces... I refuse to be sorry that I have "all those children" ! It is amazing to me that people apologize to me for having them... Im sorry they don't. I love my kids... They are what keeps me going and keep it worth it. Oh and a huge prayer answered..... I have no pain.... no sciatica ,..... no ligament pain.... THIS IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR SURGERY.... So im so glad... Im exercising and TRYING to loose weight... very slowly.... HOLIDAYS...ahhh I still have hormone crazy ness...... {just ask John} but I hope I can figure that out with some natural stuff.. So for now no surgery in the future who knows... but Im thankful for today... besides as the kids get older it will be easier for me to be down for a couple of weeks if that ever happens.... John Michael is POTTY TRAINED... so only one in diapers and this is so cool. That has not happened to us in a VERY long time.. and no im not pregnant..... Yet any way..lol So have a great November and God Bless YOU!

No comments: