Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday John Michael

Mommys helper, Cleaning up his own mess after eating.


Ahh My guys are so handsome!


Looking at the Cake Nikki made him..


Getting ready to blow..

Wow what a ride... This kid is so wonderful and wild all in the same package. You know as a mother of eight you would think I have kids pretty much figured out but well God planed something very special for me with this child...lol INSANITY . I will say though he is a big helper to daddy and me, He loves to clean up the messes he makes and help do dishes. I am always so surprised what a kid can accomplish in a matter of minutes. So I will list all the things I can remember for this year that he has done...im sure i will for get a few... We had a great Birthday and we will see what the next year of his life brings me.


Crazy things that John has done

  1. play in the toilet
  2. put a whole role of toilet paper in the toilet and then get it out and bring it to me. "yuk"
  3. bring me a present from the toilet ...... "so gross
  4. open a bottle of shampoo and pour it out every where and smear it in his hair
  5. turn the water on in the tub and put the plug in and flood the entire up stairs , it leaked down stairs through the ceiling...
  6. Put tooth brushes in toilet. "I hide mine now"
  7. smear Vaseline all over him self
  8. smear peanut butter all over him self
  9. smear butter all over him self "he has done this lots of times"
  10. smear a marsh mellow all over him self
  11. m&m up his nose
  12. clothes pins on his ears and cry cause he couldn't get them off..hee haa
  13. steals bananas when ever he gets the chance to find them and tomatoes "must be bosco's kid"
  14. always a thrill to pull sisters hair
15. take diaper off and pee on heater..."not on purpose but I guess the heater was warm" lol could have been bad , death by pee shock ?

16. get in dog kennel and eat the dog food... "no lunch for you buddy"

So im sure there are more but this is a pretty good run down. We just love him to death and are glad the Lord has blessed us with him.

And yes he dose get disciplined and should have buns of steel when he grows up.. If he makes it that is.

Beth

1 comment:

CBM said...

this made me laugh! he must have dry skin, to smear all that stuff on :)