Monday, June 29, 2009

Update to THE CRAZY CHILD

He is so amazing.... John had the water off yesterday to repair a pipe and at some point during the day John Michael had been upstairs in the bathtub playing with the handles and put the plug in the tub..."he is so smart..." Well when I caught him up stairs I didn't realize he had played in the tub... He was not wet for once so I thought all was well. John Got home and turned the water back on at about 10pm last night and around 10:30 I hear a strange dripping sound in the downstairs hall way... I was freaked out.... I was saying " John why do I hear water..... John where is that coming from. We could not hear the tub on up stairs. well as i go in the the hall by the front door I see puddles and see it dripping from the ceiling and ran up stairs and lo and behold there was a river in the bathroom with a fountain going over the tub. It was the worst thing to ever see... So we turn off the water and start getting every towel we own... Im so glad I stay caught up on laundry... We needed every one.. I just knew the bathtub was going to fall through the ceiling... I was so scared but it did not and the sheet rock ceiling is now bubbled where the water was dripping and so who knows how much damage is really done not to mention the carpet up stairs...... So now what.... I have no idea... I guess I will let John figure that out.... John Michael will have so many story's that I get to tell his children some day..... I guess maybe we are paying for our raising as my mother says...lol

No comments: