
Caught Rubbing butter in his hair... Instead of getting mad I have learned that I should just take a picture and clean him up.... He dose not care about my day or schedule...lol

John Michael Determan ... My 7th child keeps me the busiest I have ever been in all the other six children.... He loves the toilet.... and even more wet toilet paper.... and loves water and any thing that he can smear all over him self.... There is never a dull minuet... If I loose sight of him for one second he is in to something... Today was in the butter dish smashing it all over his head.... I chase him all day.... And now he has learned to crawl out of his crib..... AHHHHAHHHAHHH.... So Prayer is needed and where did this crazy kid come from...lol He is so funny and I just love his jabbering and his sweet kisses.... He is so smart and big for his age...... Thank you Lord for keeping me on my toes..... I now understand all the child proofing stuff..... I just had never needed it until this point.... lol


No comments:
Post a Comment