




We visited with the Latham family this week and our children always have an amazing time together. They have practicaly grown up together . Jinger and I have been good friends since the oldest girls were around 3 . And now they are 9 and under so we have some great memories with our dear friends who are moving to Tulsa for there next adventure.. Any one who knows the Lathams knows they do not stay put for long. I love this about them... I wish sometimes we could just pick up and go.... I grew up military and moved allot and I always liked the new places.. But im married to Mr. Steady... Which is nice also... I always know that we will be here... and That is a great feeling.. :) It is already time for the water .... .the kids have been playing in the sprinkler and I guess Joseph , Hope and Faith had such a good time yesterday they took it upon there self to turn on the faucet and take turns standing under it..... ahhhhh..... They were fully dressed shoes and all completely soaked and muddy..... FANTASTIC..... I just wanted to bathe and re dress them.... at dinner time... then Joseph and Faith took the water guns " soakers from the dollar tree which are almost as tall as Joseph" filled them in the toilet..... YUKKK and sprayed each other in the LIVING ROOM.... ON MY CARPET.... FROM THE TOILET.... WHICH IM NOT SURE IF IT WAS FLUSHED OR NOT.... What a blessed day this has been for me.... :0)////// "when we all see Jesus , We will sing and SHOUT for victory" I under stand now why this song is soooo important to mothers... We are patiently waiting.. For our Peace in the valley...:) lol enjoy the pictures... have a fun weekend.... Im sure mine will be a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment