Monday, April 27, 2009

Joseph and Brayden Birthday bash... and The Ultrasound..

Wow what an exciting weekend for us. Joseph's party went great and .... The ultrasound was wonderful.... They think it is a GIRL.... im so excited i can hardly stand not to pull out all the girl tub stuff and just imagine my sweet little lady in all the fu fu and bows..Hope was 9 months when I got her so I didn't get to do all the cute baby girl stuff so I have been waiting for 4 years for this lil girl.. . But i am only 16 weeks and that is a little early to say on an ultra sound and so the Tech said she was pretty sure it is a girl but didn't want to give it a 100% until June 1st... so Im saying girl..... whoooo whoooo but John says he is sticking with maybe...lol So now for the name poll....well I guess I better wait until June 1. So here are lots of pics.. have a great week. And pray for work in the shop...... we are really slow and could use the work. I hope your transmission breaks so we can help you! We have fast and great service at price you wouldn't believe... :0) just kidding...lol
Beth








My nephew Brayden "My sisters son"



Joseph John Deere bike that John restored... it is sooo cool..


Our newest addition "Anna Grace Determan" maybe"<--is for John..lol



No comments: