Sunday, December 7, 2008

A long Weekend.


Troy and Christina Edwards


Girls having fun


Fight Fire.. with Fire


This is how I cook with the children..lol



Last week was a blur.. The Edwards family came to stay with us for 3 days and they have 6 children and we had fun. It was alot of work cooking and cleaning after 13 children and 4 adults but I survived... They live in Iowa and we do not get to see them often so it was nice to fellowship with them. They left on Friday and so I thought that I would rest over the weekend and just sew since John went out of town to go hunting in Gould and I was up late sewing and having fun and started to feel a little quisey and had a heaad ache.... so I went to bed only to wake up in the middle of the night throwing up.... so all day saturday i laid around and to day sunday i am feeling a little better. AND I AM NOT PREGNANT...LOL All of my girlfriends have mention this lol... but I have never gotten sick with any pregnancy. And I hurt like a truck had run me over... not the same i dont think.. but John did shoot another buck and so he will be home on Sunday night. Hope you have a great week and that no one gets this bug. And hope my kids do not... here are some random pictures. and a funny video. Love ya

Beth

2 comments:

Christina Edwards said...

Hey, Bethy, just got done bloggin', and so did Troy. He has all the pics while I have the "story." Pictures of us turned out ok!
TTYL
Christina

CBM said...

funny, but true!