Monday, November 10, 2008

Playn Guitars and Cards


A mean game of match up.


Sound check.


Joseph was singing sweet songs to his Momma


John is such a good daddy. He is always available to my children. No matter if it is playing guitar with Joseph or cards with the Girls.... But they get mad because he always wins.... This is why he likes playing with them..... lol


An update to our week. The shop is still slow and the electric went out at the well and we helped Tammi get the shed ready for Mom and John . I often pray for John's protection and today was no different and Im Glad that God is merciful to us. I was at the shop today with John and He told me that he was leaving at 4pm today so that he could figure out why we had no water. And the House was a mess because I had to be in the city by 9:30 to pick up parts for him and so that meant feeding all the children and getting them dressed and out the door.... in the poring down rain ...... so any way the house was like time square the day after New Years..... Crazy... with trash and laundry... So we left at 2:30 so i could get home and make it all cozy for him and make supper. Well I left the crock pot on the counter from...... ummm Sunday... ya its gross but I forgot about it and figured I would give the dogs a treat and so went to dump it over the railing off the porch by the rabbit cage. There is a big pole there that has a security light on it and it is also hooked up to the same power as the well water.. hmmm well sweet milo and angel go running over to lap up the old broccoli and corn and they started yelping and barking... I mean I knew the stuff was old but I didn't think they would complain...lol so I go over there and milo will not leave the area and just keeps barking and barking... and when I would go over there he would just bark louder at me.... so I called John and told him about this phenomena and asked him if there was a wire break under ground could the dirt shock the dogs... and he said maybe.. well he dug up that spot...."turning off the power first" and sure enough the wire was broke and burnt and the ground was smoking.... under 1 ft of dirt.... He had full intentions of going around testing wires with his volt meter with the POWER ON if the dogs had not of acted crazy like this... so the moral of this story is keep left overs for important occasions... lol I don't know if this could have killed him or just gave him a good jump start but I do not want to find out. I had a cousin killed this way looking for a short with a water heater... So I was so thankful for Milo and Angle and my old food on the counter.... I hope you have a great week. And remember to pray for the ones you love. And tell them you love them every day... And kiss like you won't see them for a year. Life is but a blur...

Beth

No comments: