All the kids and Mom are runny nose and coughing.... yaaa So I do not feel like blogging but I will update any way. Please still pray for the shop and Pray for us to get better. Here is a picture of John Michael... He is 9 months old in a couple of days... Wow time flys when your having fun "with 7 kids"... It is hard to imagine but we are ready for another little one again....is that not the Lord... and craziness... Holding theses sweet babies is precious... and It would even more fun if it was a sweet little girl... but for now.. I will wait on the Lord. He knows our needs before we do. So I am going to lay back on the couch and wait for all the kids to wake up...
Beth
3 comments:
Don't you mean he is almost 9 months old? I thought he was born the day after Savanna? She will be 9 months on the 20th of Nov. :)
Yup your right... lol see time flies.
Beth, we runny noses and coughs in our home too...I think it is that time of year. Hopefully you guys will get to feeling better!! Kris gave me some more clothes for Ty.
Post a Comment