Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tickets to the Gun show .



We though this pose was cute it was taken at the hospital just after the birth. I would love to post a Picture of him at one week old but MY CAMERA BROKE.....AHHHHHH This is not a Good thing to happen for a mother of 7 children. and a New born at that.... so as soon as im up and around shopping again we will try to get a new one. I am healing slowly but feel fine It might be a little faster if I could do nothing but lay in bed but..... Then there is life with 7 kids... lol But I must say my husband has been fantastic. He is helping so much I feel bad that he has to work and help keep up my load but I very much appreciate him. I did have a helper on Monday and Tuesday but she got the stuff everyone else has had.... throwing up and the poos.... yukk so she is at home in bed and I am now on my own during the day but im taking it easy and just doing as little as possible... it is really hard for me to leave the chores for John but I realize it will take longer for me to heal if I do not. Thanks everyone so much for your prayers and love to us through all of this. We have had so many meals brought to us and what a blessing this is. I do make supper in the evenings so just having to heat up a meal is so nice. but I am back to cooking tonight ... Wow its been one week already and I just love holding my little guy. Have a great week. And pray for Little John Michael he is due to have his circumcision Saturday. Ouch... :(

Beth

1 comment:

Derek Woods said...

Congratulation on your new addition. He looks just like a Determan. I am glad everything went alright with the delivery. How is life with 7 kids under 6? I bet there is never a dull moment. Tell John he is going to need to buy some more throwing knives and hatchets. ;)