

So here he is ... John Michael Determan 8lb and 20 1/2 in long and ohhhh so sweet... He is a true blessing and his brothers and Sisters are just squeezing him all over and love him to death... Joseph has already made sure his eyes were real and tried to honk his nose... LOL I guess thats what being the runt is all about. Thanks for your prayers. The birth went really well. I started the Pit drip around 8:30 and had him at 12:20 and was unassisted as far as nurse intervention . I got to use my Midwife there and it was great. The Dr missed the delivery and the nurse had to catch. I told them the baby was comming and I dont think they belived me... Well I was right. But we had a great birth and are glad to be home.
Beth
4 comments:
What a sweety! Looks like a Determan :-) Congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment