We took these last week, Wow how they grow fast. God has truly blessed us. Nikki is 5 and has started school this year and Ty is 3 and Joseph is 1 1/2.
Beth--this is a good idea to keep us posted with pictures etc especially for those that don't live in OK. I hope you're taking care of yourself!!!!! Love, Hugs, Kisses and Prayer to all Mom
John and Beth, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your family. I wish we lived closer so I could visit more often. Your kids are growing almost as fast as the size of your family:)! Hugs & Prayers, Roxy
2 comments:
Beth--this is a good idea to keep us posted with pictures etc especially for those that don't live in OK. I hope you're taking care of yourself!!!!! Love, Hugs, Kisses and Prayer to all Mom
John and Beth, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your family. I wish we lived closer so I could visit more often. Your kids are growing almost as fast as the size of your family:)! Hugs & Prayers,
Roxy
Post a Comment