Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cookies anywhere!

I'm The kids went in a hike up rooster mnt. And I decided to get creative! The oven won't lite . Shoot I want to surprise them with cookies!!! So I remember my roster oven and a muffin pan! I can do this! So whipped up your basic choc. Chip cookie recipie and cranked that oven on hot so it would be heated!  Greased a muffin pan and dollped the dough in each hole and let them bake about 20 min, just keep checking. 

I'm so proud of my little cookies ! And this just shows you , if you put your mind to it and your crazy like me to try anything, it just "might" work!! 

My tiny work station! I'm loving camper life!! So fun ! We found an old cabin on our property. I'm getting the boots ready for that exploration soon!! Have a great day and make cookies! 

No comments: