My sweet friends that are such an encouragement to me!
My Mom with the children
This is my brother and sisters. It was nice to be together for
a family picture!
This week is CRUNCH TIME , we have to get the trailer loaded this week and we will be moving out on the 25th. Camper life is just around the corner and major changes for me as a mom!! I have some goals that I hope to accomplish! With God all things are possible!
~More Prayer Time with the Lord and memorizing scripture!
~Joyfulness in all things ((I will get lots of practice on this one)) Not letting my surroundings dictate my emotions . ((not yelling)) for some reason i think it helps them to obey and listen and no .. im just yelling. Bad habit!
~Self Control with my health. Eat to nourish not to excess!! Just because it taste good is not an excuse to over indulge! My health and vitality is so important to my family.
~ Keep a schedule and be diligent with school!
~ JOYFUL, JOYFUL,JOYFUL
God grows me more and more every year. Some struggles I seem to have always and some I learn and hear from God and overcome. I cant wait to see how God finishes out this year for us. We will do some learning im sure. The ultimate goal for our family is always LOVING AND SERVING GOD WITH ALL WE HAVE!
My beloved and I
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment