Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Springing to Life!!!

Well I have the garden planted and the plants are all up and doing great! Its so fun to see the new life and knowing its going to taste so GOOD! I also reflect on my New Life .. I love being sold out for God! I love the Life He Has given me. I love the freedom of creativity I have. I feel sorry for some Christians that are in bondage to there own ideas and mans law not Gods. I used to be wrapped up in some of that but knowing that God created us all different and we are not to fit a mold! We are to summit our self to God . Hold our standards to His word the Bible ! and Not compare our selves with others. We as Christians , Or if thats just what your calling your self should hold one another accountable with there best interest at hand not a blaming interest or being hateful.. Ask your self "Am I saved"? What dose that mean even? Dose my life reflect the Lords teaching in the bible. When people meet us do they know something is different about us.. Do they know we LOVE the Lord. So many people today will say they are a christian but there life dose not reflect it. I say hold your life to God's word, Pray for wisdom and Have the JOY of the Lord as your strength!!!! I want my family to be a joyful family.. I tend to be a grump about the house being messy.. or the dishes piled high in the sink or that someone left the toilet un flushed.. I tend to walk around huffing under my breath about all the mess... Im teaching my kids to complain... uuughhh SO Im not JOYFUL about all the mess , But I can  have a better attitude and Be joyful that all these bouncing children are in my life and can learn to clean up after themselves!!! I want my kids to LOVE God and learn to be Joyful in all circumstances.. Its not easy but THAT is our secret weapon.... THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH. we can choose Joy, Because something much more greater then our current situation is waiting on me! Heaven.. Oh how I cant wait for Heaven. Someday's im begging for it . and Others Im so grateful to have the life I have. Im so blessed and spoiled to have 10 children and a husband that works from home so that he can help me. To have the freedom to homeschool and give my kids a creative world to learn in. Holding 10 turtles hostage and learning what they eat and how to take care of them. Learning how to research and love to learn!!! I really mean it when I say I love my life. Some days Its hard to have ALL these kids. haha But I would do it over and over again! NEVER is it easy... But I have some amazing children that love me and make it easier on me!!! My sweetheart of a husband had a Birthday yesterday and I am always reminded how lucky I am to be his girl!!! What a MAN I have!!!! Hes so sweet, Gentle with my girls and yet So Strong and shows my boys how to be Men and not sissys.. I love that He LOVES God.. He enjoys studying his bible when He can, He loves to drive FAST cars and adventure .. He is amazing .. plain and simple! Well I better get to those dishes.. oops i did take that deep breath and sigh...haha .. I WILL SMILE and go do the dishes.. after all im just loading the dishwasher and pushing a button.. how bad do I have it .. lol Have an amazing day !!!



No comments: