Friday, April 12, 2013

Life is going great at the Determan Homestead  We are so blessed beyond words everyday that we are together! Chores,school,cooking and cleaning , laundry, working and playing , laughing and crying.. These are daily going on's at our home but at the end of the Day I am smiling and so thankful for my life! Easy... um no. Perfect .. hardly .  God grows me so much every year.. I tell my kids I will not be grown until im at least 60. Then Maybe I will have some of life figured out.  We are busy planning the garden and wondering if the Freeze's will ever end.. Im 23 weeks and feeling and doing great! Cody will be well loved!!! During Sunshine the kids are busy building forts and playing hide and seek or riding there bikes.. John and I spend our days sipping coffee and talking about the going on's of our life or just talking.. We are truly best friends. I will never regret for one single moment that He works from home. Could he make more money somewhere else Sure! But my life is priceless!!! I wake up in his arms, WE make the children breakfast
, WE have our breakfast with coffee while talking about the day. WE have lunch together and spend an hour sitting and holding hands or just talking and then WE make dinner together and clean up afterwords.  I have an amazing husband who puts me and my children first! I love him more everyday! My life to me is perfect! Like a movie or something. God has done a great thing in our family!!! Praying LIFE'S simpleness will bless you as well.
Yes Joseph is sad... He is not standing where he wanted to... lol well Happy Easter anyway..
LIFE.

Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this!!! Your post brought a smile to my face :) So happy to hear such a positive outlook from a Mom of many!!