Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas From the Determans



Im so excited about Christmas coming. Im far more excited then the children ! To see them delight with joy over the gift they get to play with is so FUN! I love to do themed gift ideas. This year is every gift the children will open is something they can do together! We encourage friendship amongst the children and they LOVE being together! They also got one present that is there very own. and I love filling the stockings with goodies! I told the children go dress up fancy and we will take a Christmas picture and wanted to see what they came up with. Not to bad! Joseph is my most ummm "eclectic" or "ex centric" ..lol But thats what memories are made of! So here they are all 9! I almost cry just rejoicing in the fact that God has shown me grace and blessings beyond measure in trusting me with these amazing children! I pray i will do my very best for His Kingdom! May you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!






Blessings from the Determans






John & Beth , Nikki, Emma, Ty , Faith, Joseph, Hope, John Michael, Elizabeth and Hannah

No comments: