Well we went on our annual "Jammy" Ride on saturday. Where we take them to see a christmas light display in Midwest City, We get the children all ready for bed and start our "bed time routine" and then Daddy will YELL ""JAMMY RIDE" and they SCREAM WILDLY and line up at the door all in there sleepers and sweaters and trying to put on there mud boots over the footed sleeper..lol ITS a WILD GREAT TIME. I wanted a special tradition to do with my children that would make memories for a life time. and well this is a huge hit. We have done this since Nikki was 2! All the Children look so forward to it! Here are a few pics and I encourage you to start a "family tradition" with your children. My fav memory of christmas as a child was my family calling each other on Christmas Eve and saying Christmas Eve Gift! But this year I have 2 more planned.. They just don't know it yet. I love the look of excitement and awe on there face of seeing all the lights. I go to the Dr on Friday i will be almost 38 weeks.. Im so ready to see this sweet baby inside of me. PRAY I would go into labor on my own. I would love to do that!





No comments:
Post a Comment