Well here are a few shots of the boys going hunting with there daddy! This is a fun time for our family being able to share our hobbies with our children. The girls and I love to sew and cook and shop at the thrift store and the boys love to shoot guns and hunt with there daddy! Have I ever mentioned " I LOVE MY LIFE" Most people would run for there life and say no way to (9 children) but I say Thank you Lord for it all. The lessons I have learned and how much I have "grown up" is priceless... and Lord willin' im not done Learning! Everyday im convicted of wrong doings and things I "thought I had figured out" that I do not!.... You can not put God in a box! But praise the Lord for his unchanging word in this CRAZY thing we call life... it truly is my rock. When I feel out of control or my surroundings ((shaking))I know I can go to the Word of God and it is the same today , tomorrow and so forth. Im always humbled at the love my children have for me even when mommy is unlovable! I wish I could say im always smiling and have it all together....BUT NO WAY... I am though learning to be more soft spoken..not quick to YELL.. but sometimes you have to in my group just so they hear you..lol knowing that it might take 10 years to learn to read..."joke" but you feel like it.. SLOW down and take time for the most improtant things in life... while were here... Im a missionary to my children.. I get to share Christ daily with them and what an awesome thing... and I get to love and be loved! Life is amazing ! Not easy, Not perfect but the only one we have.. DONT WASTE IT! Do something wonderful for the Lord! Tell someone about Jesus! Hope you have a great week... only a little over 5 weeks and I get to see my precious little girl..
Hannah Grace is welcome to come see us at anytime..but for now at least I know where she
is at all times.. and im REALLY ok with that for now..lol
Beth


No comments:
Post a Comment