
Well since the week before christmas we have had the FLU and then we had a 4 day break and got the stomach FLU... We are on our last child now with a few symptoms and then I think we are doing better!!! Im so ready for spring , We tilled the garden up today and Nikki got to drive the tractor... Wow i have my first driver... she is so cautions and careful... We really thought Nikki would be our crazy , fast one but... NOPE She is driving Ms. Daisy lady...lol its so funny.. Now Emma on the other hand... watch out... she will be on the 4 wheeler looking back at me ful throttle and just having a ball... the faster the better... and she is my miss prissy gotta be pretty and hair done all the time... sheesh... I give up on tryn to figure these kids out.. Im so ready to be out yard selling and going to antique stores and thrift shops... I HAVE CABIN FEVER.... and im so tired of cleaning up throw up... now I know the look and just bring them the bowl... they say im fine mom...and there they blow seconds later...lol Is that something to be proud of? well its all about Glory and Honor right... ha ha.. ok well im rambling on a Saturday night and ready for some coffee and a movie with the sweet heart... Oh he tells me to say that he is the most wonderful , hard working man and all of you should know this!!! lol I love that guy. Hes my GUY... I m so blessed really I am.. :o)
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment