
We have a cold this week and that is keeping me pretty busy and seeking the Lord more about how to take care of them... Conventional or Natural path... It so hard when you just want to make them better and when mommy is tired.. So we do a little of both... Seems to work well. Elizabeth Rose is doing well and growing more every day. She is sitting in my lap as I type as she can hold her head up well now. Our Adventure of John coming home is turning out amazing so far he already has a lead on a Job that can provide enough money for us for almost 1/2 the year.... MY GOD IS AMAZING. Talk about conformation that this is what the Lord wants us to do. Thanks for your prayers and have a great week.
Beth
2 comments:
I saw you over at Jaynee's. What a lovely family you have~
~Cinnamon
Hi Beth!
Nice to "meet" you via blog. Your family is beautiful. You are one blessed woman!
I know it is tough when you have little sickies. Hang in there.
blessings,
ashley
Post a Comment