The boys looked so cute.. and Joseph.. He is still trying to figure out how to smile...lol
What a great day it is.. God, Family,Friends and TURKEY.. We had a great day. Here are a few pictures. Going to put up the Christmas tree... Even more fun.. I love it.
Beth, I was so blessed by your coming to visit my blog, but when I came to yours I couldn't help but laugh my tush off! Joseph, in the last picture is hilarious!!!! Those will be some cute pics to show his future wife!
Hope you are having fun decorating the tree. We will be doing the same tonight and tomorrow!
1 comment:
Beth, I was so blessed by your coming to visit my blog, but when I came to yours I couldn't help but laugh my tush off! Joseph, in the last picture is hilarious!!!! Those will be some cute pics to show his future wife!
Hope you are having fun decorating the tree. We will be doing the same tonight and tomorrow!
xoxo,
Veronica
Post a Comment