Monday, November 2, 2009

God will always directs our path...


We are going through major changes in our family this fall season... John has made the decision to close the shop and come home and work from the house and help me out. This is amazing for us.. The opportunity for him to invest in my children and work together as a family is awesome. But in the same sense it will be hard financially for awhile. But God has always provided and I know he will now. John prayed about 2 weeks ago for Gods direction for us and prayed that if God wanted him to close the shop that the work would just stop..... and guess what.... IT DID... nothing but piddly stuff... NO OVERHAULS... it was amazing to see this and scary... I prayed that we would still eat...lol But it is very obvious that God is redirecting and we are on bored and ready to go where ever he takes us... You never know what God has in store... I never knew that 2 1/2 years ago I would go from 3 to 8 children.. or that God would continue to provide our needs for us as the come up.... I love living for the Lord.... He never promised it would be easy , But He has promised a reward in Heaven... So pray for us as we are now a self sufficent family , really living on a whim and a prayer.... We are so blessed beyond measure to have this time together as a family. :)

No comments: