
Well I am learning once again that God's timing is better then mine. Waiting on this baby is like waiting on a present you know your going to get and you have to wait to christmas to open it... ahhh I hate waiting... lol But I know that in a few weeks I will forget all about that wait as im holding that precious baby in my arms and "trying to chase John Michael" ! He is wild by the way.
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts for me and my new baby. We are so blessed by God to enjoy these precious little ones.. Once in a Life time opportunity.. I have 8 children before im 30 , I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.... Its not what YOU want in life... Its what God wants You to do with your life... STOP-and listen, DROP-everything so that you can be directed by God, ROLL-with life's punches.... if a mountain were smooth you could not climb it!. Have a great Week.
Beth
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts for me and my new baby. We are so blessed by God to enjoy these precious little ones.. Once in a Life time opportunity.. I have 8 children before im 30 , I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring.... Its not what YOU want in life... Its what God wants You to do with your life... STOP-and listen, DROP-everything so that you can be directed by God, ROLL-with life's punches.... if a mountain were smooth you could not climb it!. Have a great Week.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment