Well we are picking fewer and fewer tomatoes these days and still getting a couple of zucchini. I have loved the cool weather so much and so have the children. Im just spending my free time either nesting our home " getting ready for baby" or sewing. Things that I will not want to do for awhile after baby is here... Call me crazy but I just do not feel I will make it to October to have the baby I think she will come early.... IM HILARIOUS.. I always go overdue but it is different this time for some reason... who knows , Only God dose. Im glad he is in control.. The giver and taker of life. I can rest in that. Well Im waiting on the rest of my family to get back from camping so I can post some pictures of them having fun...I love the Fall. I am again reminded on how much the Lord loves me when I look around this fallen world... There is still some beauty left in it to make me long for heaven, and I can't even imagine how wonderful Heaven will be.... Im ready.... I can't wait to rest in perfect peace and harmony with the Lord.. Its funny before I was a Christian I was so scared of death... "for good reason" but now that I know my Lord ,
I completely understand "to die is to live" . So i will continue the work he has for me while im here, But i have so much to look forward to some day. Have a great day.
I completely understand "to die is to live" . So i will continue the work he has for me while im here, But i have so much to look forward to some day. Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment