We had a busy weekend.. Went to the county fair, also Harrah Day parade then John and Ty went to the bow shop to get Ty his new bow and man dose he look cool. Then Church with Tom Harmon who is the funniest guy we have ever heard preach and then grocery shopping for 2 weeks because I would really like to go into labor soon...lol I know its funny but, Im all done... :) The Lord will sustain me and Im filling up the calendar so that I do not have to think about it. My cousin that was due same day as me just had her baby and A friend from church is also due that same time I am and they always have there babies before me......ALWAYS... So I should be content with being last but any one that knows me ..... It kills me.... Oh well... I will get over it and the great thing is ... The baby will come and I will not be pregnant this time next month... So there is hope.. :) Well better get this Monday started I have a house to clean , Dishes to wash and School the children , Go to the shop to due the accounting and then off to See Tom Harmon at Church again tonight. And we go every night until Wednesday and on Thursday is my Daddy's Birthday and we are taking him and his lovely wife Susan out for dinner at Cheddar's. Friday im sure we will be mush. :) But with all that said Im really looking forward to this busy week to keep my mind off things. Have a great week. and Pray I will be in labor soon.... I really look forward to it... The end result is sooooooo Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment