Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FORT ROCK FAMILY CAMP


notice the street sign... We went up 23 miles of mountainous highway.

I was freaked out and trying not to feel sick.



Our cabin




Ty has a lot in common with lazy ol hound dogs

He looks like he is going to charge.

This is the family camp

Cows and goats just ran around all over.... We had to watch our step

My tall dark and handsome Cowboys riding in the rain.... I love this picture.


My Girls



What an amazing time we had with our friends at Fort Rock Family Camp I highly recommend you go and relax and have a blast... I will link them to the post. here are some pics. I am so busy with trying to catch up with all the chores and LAUNDRY. I might get done by Friday... Hopefully.

Have a great week.

Beth

www.fortrock.org

No comments: