Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun at the Farm


Finding John at the top of the stairs..!






Well we have been just hanging around the house this last week and have fun. The girls played dress up and the boys chased them..lol We are trying to get the rest of our garden planted if it would ever stop raining... I waded in the mud today planting okra and zucchini. My sweet children all on there own came in side why I was working and cleaned my room and made my bed and the girls Nikki and Emma did the dishes and cleaned there room.... Im so blessed to have such wonderful kids... It makes me feel bad to think of times maybe I was to hard on them... :( I can be moody some times.... I have no idea why? So here are some cute pictures of the kiddos and a Flower that I like.. the Iris.. I just love it... It is something I can't kill...lol Oh and check out the name poll to the right. Help us out. Beth

1 comment:

Cactus Flower said...

Maybe you could try planting rice ;-)