
Well the chickens are getting bigger.. and the puppies are to and so is there mess....lol Im glad we only have a couple of weeks to go. We have just been schooling and working around the house. Jon Burk was nice enough to put my window in upstairs and it is so nice. He still has the trim work to do and I will have pictures up when it is done. I have been feeling better as far as the pregnancy goes and no more sickness. But I have been coughing for about a week and I will be glad when im over this. None of the kiddo's are sick and all of them are growing like flowers every day. The boys are going to the Erwin's ranch this weekend to set up turkey feeders and hog traps... Definitely a guy trip. The girls and I will be treasure hunting at thrift shops and I told them we could eat at a fancy restaurant. Maybe Denny's...lol Kids eat free. I decided to do bio's on the kids again it was a big hit last year so I will do it again. The first one is on Ty... He is the Second Man of the house and not afraid to tell you about it. He thinks he is stronger then me and Knows he is a man and will not let any one call him a boy... Just adorable. His daddy has made a man out of him and still working on him. He gets to go to work with His dad when he gets the chance and likes hanging out with him. But most of all Ty likes FOOD... His day is planned around it and that is always on his brain.... His nick name is Jethro. lol Here is a funny picture..
Elmer Fud is what it reminds me of..
No comments:
Post a Comment