


Well we have still been cleaning out stuff and getting rid of stuff... So far I have gotten rid of 6 trash bags full of clothes and 4 bags of shoes..... My husband will be so happy. I can live among junk as long as I can't see it.... like shoved in a closet or a drawer. But I do feel better when it is cleaned out.
The kids got to play out side allot this weekend im so glad... and Just a few runny noses so i think the end is near for all the sickness... I pray...
The girls have been earning money and wanted me to take them to get "sunglasses"? A wired choice I thought but who am I to suggest how they should spend there money...lol Im just the mom. So here they are modeling there choice of glasses.... Emma has a better fashion since then Nikki as you can see. THEY KEEP ME LAUGHING... Have a great week
1 comment:
So very funny! :-)
Post a Comment