Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A beautiful Snowy Day


"I just do not like the snow"......"Can I take my boots off"...of course I replied "no way".

Emma took my picture :0) lol


I have not left the house since Sunday.... My van would be upside down in the ditch collecting snow if I tried....
Right before the fall...... This was the good shot.


Ty and Emma did well... and had fun


Joseph was not so sure... But he stayed with us.


Ty fell eventually... But laughed and laughed

We had the best time playing in the snow. Here are some random pictures. have a great day .. Go play with your kids in the snow... and If you do not have kids.... Go play out side any way...

Blessings from the Determans





This is not as bad as it seems...lol I was showing him the snow out the window and when trying to get him down he was gripping on to the window and put up a good fight to get down... so I thought I would take his picture...lol Before long im sure this will not be staged....

No comments: