See I can't even get my picture to get on here right....
I have scrubbed.... I have Lysoled..... I have mopped.... I have wiped.... I have medicated.... I have thrown up..... From both ends.... And so has everyone else..... I was sick the first weekend of December and here it is 2 days before Christmas and We still have kiddo's throwing up or have diarrhea..... Will it ever end? Im so tired..... We will go a couple of days with every one fine and then back to throwing up again and sever tummy cramps.... just my kids, John and I have not been sick again... I am the only thing they all have in common so I stocked up on hand sanitizer and bleach and man my hands are so dry....lol but they are clean. So please pray for us. And Im really sorry to all the people we have infected... really I am.. I hope we are not to blame for so many in the family sick.... we would be well for a couple of days so I thought it was safe to venture out and then the next day they were doing it again... so maybe we just keep getting it back... who knows. John was helping taking care of Faith tonight.... He is so wonderful. I gave them all a huge dose of garlic and honey and peppermint tincture and lots of prayer.... Im gonna kill that little intestinal bug if its the last thing I do...... Im a Mam ma on a mission.. "TERMINATOR" ok so I watched to much TV growing up...lol sorry but im tired and I stink like bleach... so I guess its getting to me. MERRY CHRISTMAS.... WE LOVE EVERY ONE .BETH
No comments:
Post a Comment