Well Today is another SUPER SUNDAY and we had homemade pizza and Brownies ...YUMMY
We are having home church today and re cooping from our busy week. And then there is Monday... I hope it is going to be a good one. But allot to do. We are going to have a garage sale and try to get rid of some of our collection.. of ummmm JUNK. ONE MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE..... SO our treasures.... we are having a treasure sale. lol
Well my little John Michael is growing in leaps and bounds and doing way more stuff then any other child we have. he can stand up and he pulls up to everything and is crawling all over the place. I do believe he will be walking by thanksgiving. He is learning to get up on things.... THE COUCH..... I turned around and he was just lying peacefully drinking his bottle and then turned around again and there he is standing on the couch ...... wow So one more in motion.....
Mamma's Seven Children
Having seven children is such a blessing
even with all the crying and all the messing...
We mess up and clean up all day long
ohh is some one crying? Nikki says " don't worry mom
nothing is wrong" ;} hee hee...
Emma is sweet and makes everything so neat what a treat.
Ty is faithful and fearless and says "Where's my gun... Im gonna kill it!
BOOM... CRASH..... ohhh what's that... ? Oh its just Faith climbing the quilt rack!
Joseph is cunning and ohh so sly..... Momma Hope did it not I....
Hope and shoes are partners in crime ... for all thru the house we can only find one at a time.
never together or in the same room...... but I usually find them in the bathroom...
John Michael the baby of all... but a package of dynamite bigger then them all.
So you see why I love my seven dear children... So sweet and loving I could have a million. God knows whats best for me and so here I am with seven children in tow.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment